12 March 2008

still don't have any pics to show...yet

If I would have wrote this yesterday the title of this would have been "Today I... am glad I wasn't writing this on a real piece of paper because if I was then it would be really illegible" or maybe "Today I... sat in a plane at the Knoxville airport because the President was in Nashville, so inconvenient!" or maybe even this "Today I.. am glad that I am over 25 because I love renting cars"
So that describes my day yesterday, inpart. I left Raleigh or to be more descript I left 6 really really really hard to leave people. I am glad I was bummed/sad to leave, because if I wasn't then I would wonder what the H-E-double hockey sticks I had been doing the past six months. So Laura or Steve if your reading this... the past six months was SOOOOOO worth it!
Okay so off I go... I am driving to Knoxville today. If your wondering why I didn't get off the plane in Knoxville (refering to the title mentioned above) they wouldn't let me. Again, so inconvenient.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs! I'm going to read yours more often to stay in the Micah loop. I'm glad we got to hang today. Love ya. Yazel.

Anonymous said...

Micah:
It's your favorite weather here RAIN. Spent a few days in Oregon(It rained). I go back to work Tuesday. Teaching is probably what I should have been doing all along. Don't forget to list this location in your Travel Stops section of your life's journeys.
Fred