23 April 2008

Leah Dillman

Dear Leah,
Oh how long it has been since I have seen you... okay maybe not that long, but long enough. I didn't cut my hair for three months and thought of you everyday. My hair = you not telling me to cut it. I tried. I tried for three months and it just became a shaggy mess that sat on my head. So I walked myself into a salon and let Gia go at it. I was hoping to get the haircut ninja again but he has since "moved up" and charges way more than an unemployed singleton could afford. Gia did a good job.
About 3 weeks previous to my haircut I was able to have the privledge to have this picture taken with a "well known" person. Leah, I can't wait to see you and I really do hope I get the "Dillman invite" to come over for supper. I think you need to teach Nora my name before I come. You have two days Dillman, two days.

No comments: